Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – MOBILE CONTENT PRODUCTS
- Your TFG account will be billed monthly for the Mobile Content Product you have selected to subscribe to (“the Product”).
- You will have full access to the Product as long as your monthly subscription is paid in full via your TFG account.
- If you have not paid the monthly amount required by us on your TFG account for two consecutive months, your subscription will suspend and you will not have access to the mobile content product. Please note that your monthly subscription will be suspended if you reach your credit limit, which is the maximum amount of credit granted to you on your TFG account.
- If you subscribe between the 1st and the 12th of a month, you will be billed for the Product on the 12th of that month. If you subscribe after the 12th of a month, you will only be billed on the 12th of the following month.
- Should you not wish to be billed for the Product when your TFG account has a zero balance, please advise us? In such an event, you will not have access to the Product for the month(s) that you are not billed. If you choose to continue to receive the Product when your TFG account has a zero balance, you will continue to be billed for the Product.
- You may be charged interest on your subscription amount monthly, if the payment plan that you have selected attracts monthly interest.
- You may cancel the Product at any time by contacting our Customer Services department on 0860 576 576. They can also be contacted for any queries or complaints. You may also cancel the Product by visiting the service portal and clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer.
- TFG reserves the right to cancel the Product(s) at any time in our sole and absolute discretion. In such an event, we will cease to bill you for the Product.
- The price of the Product may be adjusted at any time by us and you will be billed the increased amount on your TFG account from the date of the increase. We will give you notice of an increase before we increase your monthly subscription.
- You are contracting with Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd, Registration number 1988/007302/07, VAT number 4210187250, situated at 340 Voortrekker Road, Parow East, Cape Town.
- Mobile Content Products currently offered by TFG are:
- Total Soccer
- Game Island
- Mobi Fit
- Everyday Chef
- Celeb Gossip
- Rugby Nation
- Kid TV
- Mobi Life
- Whats Trending
- Devotion Time
- Puzzle Thinkers
TFG TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL TFG MOBILE CONTENT PRODUCT COMPETITIONS
1.Promotional competitions for TFG Mobile Content subscribers will be organised by Foschini Group Retail Group (Pty) Ltd (registration number 1988/007302/07) a subsidiary of The Foschini Group Limited (“TFG”).
2. In these rules, “Promoter” means a person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts the promotional competition, or for whose benefit the promotional competition is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted, which includes TFG. No director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates, may enter this promotional competition. This also applies to a person who is a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition.
3. All participants must be resident in South Africa.
4. Should the law or any authority terminate this promotional competition, no notice of termination shall be required. In such event, all participants waive any rights and acknowledge that they shall have no claim, of any nature whatsoever against TFG, its directors, agents or employees as a result of the termination. Further, TFG reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend or cancel the competition and any prizes which have not yet been drawn, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time and for any reason whatsoever that TFG deems is reasonable at the time.
5. By entering the competition you agree and understand that you may win a prize and that there is no guarantee that you will win a prize.
6. Prizes are not transferable, may not be deferred or exchangeable for cash or otherwise.
7. If any taxes, levies, duties or any charges whatsoever are levied on a prize by any competent authority, the winner will be liable for these and the prize value will not be increased to compensate for such charges.
8. Winner/s will be randomly drawn at TFG Head Office in Parow East, Cape Town, within two weeks after closing date from eligible entrants in the presence of an independent Accountant /Auditor /Attorney. Winners will be contacted telephonically. If we cannot contact a winner after 2 attempts have been made to reach him/her on their chosen contact number, and either the call is not answered or the call goes directly to voicemail, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be re-drawn.
9. The decision of the competition conductor as to the winners is final and there will be no correspondence.
10. To the extent that a license (e.g. driver’s licence) or permission (e.g. by a parent/guardian) is required in order to accept or use a prize, the winner must produce such licence or permission for inspection by TFG prior to receiving the prize. If the winner does not or is unable to do so, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn under the same terms and conditions.
11. By accepting a prize or by entering this competition, you hereby indemnify TFG, its directors, agents, employees and the promoters / sponsors against any damages of any nature whatsoever that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize/s and/or this competition, including consequential damages and economic loss.
12. Failure to comply with these rules or the terms of acceptance of a prize by a winner will be deemed to be a rejection of the prize and the winner will then be disqualified from receiving the prize.
13. The winner’s name and/or photo will be published on the TFG Club website. The winner will be given the opportunity to agree or not to agree to the publication of their image unless the competition is of such a nature that the winner’s picture must be published.
14. Only TFG account holders who subscribe to Mobile Content Product are eligible to enter Mobile Content Product competitions.
Mobile Content Product subscription terms and conditions for non-account customers:
You have subscribed to a Mobile Content Product (‘the Product”) administered by Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd (“TFG”);
For enquiries regarding your subscription or the Product, contact TFG Customer Services department on 0860 576 576;
TFG reserves the right to control your access to the Product at any time in our sole and absolute discretion, including the right to cancel the Product. If you have a valid subscription at such a time, we will refund you for the Product access still due to you for the remainder of the month or the reminder of your subscription period;
Product benefits, if available, are only for customers who enter into a six or 12 month subscription, and may not be used by customers who purchase a single month’s access.
Customers who enter into a six or 12 month subscription will be automatically entered into certain “automatic entry” competitions. Customers who purchase a single month’s access of the Product will not be entered into these competitions;
All Product users may enter “SMS entry competitions” by SMS, as per the rules of each competition;
If you have elected to pay for your subscription via monthly debit order, and if your debit order fails for any reason whatsoever in any given month, you will no longer have access to the Product for the rest of that month;
To ensure your subscription to the Product, you must provide us with a valid cellular phone number where will send the Product access link to. If your cellular phone number changes during your subscription period, you must advise us of this. Failing to update your cellular phone number will mean you will not have access to the Product;
TFG may change the content and layout of the Product at any time;
The price of the Product may be adjusted at any time and you will be advised of this.
These terms and conditions may change from time to time and you will be bound to any updated terms and conditions from the date of notification on the Product platform and on the following link: https://www.tfgclubmagazine.co.za/tfg-mobile-content/
We hereby notify you that if you subscribe to and/or use the Product, it may be necessary for us and certain third party service providers to process your personal information. Personal information means any and all information you give us or that we already hold about you, which we may record. We will keep your personal information only for as long as we need to or have to by law. We may transfer, license or otherwise authorise the use of any of your personal data and information to the extent lawful. You agree and consent that we may disclose your personal information to any person working for us, any person to whom we transfer any of our rights or obligations, or anyone you authorise us to give personal information to. We may transfer, license or otherwise authorise the use of any of your personal data and information to the extent lawful.
By making use of the Product you agree to this.